Capemed is an IT company specialised in the healthcare industry. It is established since 2015 in the Science and Technology Park of Epirus, in Ioannina, Greece. Its core sectors of expertise are medical software, e-health, with emphasis on telemedicine, and medical informatics, focusing on machine learning. Building on that expertise, Capemed:
- Has co-developed and makes available in the Greek Market:
- NetMed360, a web-based, cross platform Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and office management solution, addressed to health care providers.
- A RIS solution which is DICOM compliant and seamlessly integrated with NetMed360, for exchanging information with different modalities in the clinic, addressed to Radiologists.
- Is constantly improving and upgrading its solutions.
It has been co‐financed by the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union and Greek national funds through the Operational Program Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, under the call RESEARCH – CREATE - INNOVATE (project code:T2EDK-05199) to work in PRIME, "Next generation electronic medical records for personalised medicine and clinical decision support".
- Participates in collaborative, research and innovation actions in an effort to bring new services and solutions to the healthcare market.
It has been funded by the European Commission Horizon 2020 Programme under Grant Agreement 101017424 to participate in the collaborative project TIMELY, "A patient-centered early risk prediction, prevention, and intervention platform to support the continuum of care in coronary artery disease (CAD) using eHealth and artificial intelligence".
- Consults, supports and empowers healthcare, life sciences and medical technology academics, companies and organizations get grants and subsidies to fund their research and development processes.