Skip to main content
- Preparation of studies and provision of consulting services in relation to the digital health sector, in Greece and abroad.
- Participation in national, international tenders and R&D calls.
- Organizing business missions and participating in international business / technology meetings.
- Organizing trainings to increase the innovative potential of members and other participants.
- Organizing meetings and events for networking at national level.
- Promoting the participation of its members in national and international research and technological development projects.
- Support the collaboration with research laboratories owning mature and commercially viable research results.
- Highlighting and promoting the business and research activities of the members at national and international level.
- Development and dissemination of publications and entries in press and health-related media.