HealThink was inspired by the synthesis of the key-words Health, IT and Think. The modern healthcare environment is an incredibly challenging area that demands an experienced partner who can creatively Think how to successfully deliver innovative solutions in the Health sector using all modern IT advancements, while operating on time and on budget. HealThink was founded to provide high-class health technology assessment (HTA) and research services in the health sector. Based on the long experience of its co-founder/Scientific Director, Dr Panos Stafylas, on Medical/Scientific Coordination of HTA and Digital Health projects, a multidisciplinary team of professionals with diverse scientific background has been created, able to respond to highly demanding projects. HealThink has accumulated significant research experience, having coordinated, evaluated, or participated in numerous public or private projects at European, national or local level, in different therapeutic areas and health technologies, including gene and cell therapies, other innovative medicines, digital health solutions and ICT-enabled care. The company has already been involved in tenths of projects in oncology, hematology, cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory, neurology and rare diseases, providing the following services:
- Health technology assessment (incl. health economics, market access and reimbursement services)
- Outcomes research (incl. evidence review, development and communication)
- Data analytics (incl. databases and registries, RWD analytics, advanced statistics and simulation)
- Digital Health (incl. design and coordinate ICT-enabled care services, revision of care pathways, HTA and service optimization)
- Legal & Bioethics including GDPR
- Executive training on the above topics.
HealThink’s experience in the above fields has led to long-term and extensive collaboration with pharmaceutical industry, research/academic institutes, scientific societies, European consortia and other public or private organizations, both locally and internationally.